Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weight loss with Medifast - Weeks 1-3

I'm finishing up my third week of Medifast and I wanted to give you some updates!

Week 1: -10.9 lbs
Week 2: - 3.3 lbs
Week 3: -4.4 lbs so far (weigh in is on Sunday)
Total lost: 19.6 lbs 

Yeah, that's what I said too. Holy crap! I haven't felt deprived on Medifast at all. I had that initial "OMG I'm never, ever going to get to eat pizza again! *Cries* " moment, but I realized it was because I was hungry! Ha!

So far my favorites have been:

Dutch Chocolate shake
Mocha shake
Chicken Noodle Soup
Mac & Cheese (make it with 3 oz of water, not 4!)
Brownie
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Parmesan Puffs
BBQ Bites
Chicken and Rice soup

There's only one that I haven't liked, and that's the Maryland crab soup. But doctoring it up with a healthy dose of sea salt and using fat free, low sodium chicken broth to thin it out makes a HUGE difference.

I have a ton of recipes I've developed for my lean & green. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes. THIS is AWESOME and inspirational. Congrats of doing so well and sticking to it.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been surprisingly easy to stick with it!

      Delete
  2. Your list of favorite foods and mine are identical with one exception--cheese puffs. Otherwise we are simpatico. I can't wait to try your recipes! This is my third week, and I'm ready to experiment with the L&G more. Thank you for posting all of this, and sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete