Friday, May 24, 2013

My Week in Review: Week 12

Total pounds lost: 50.7
Total inches lost: 1.7
Pounds lost this week: 3.5
Inches lost this week: 38

Pounds lost since highest weight: 79.1

Not much to report this week. Gearing up for Summer vacation with the kids, meaning lots of fun in the sun! The husband was so inspired by my new freedom on my bike that we had to go buy one for him too! LOL! Family bike rides in 110 degree heat, here we come!

This week I posted my Nutrition Support-approved recipe for Chile Rellenos and a product review for the Medifast Southwest Eggs.

On the recipe development front, I developed a recipe for pasta-less lasagna, a copycat frappucino (OMFG yum) and egg salad. I'm still working on tweaking them and will be running them by Nutrition Support before posting.

More to come next week!


S

No comments:

Post a Comment