Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Peanutbutter Cup Shake


Holy YUM.

I've got all this hot chocolate to use, and I normally make coffee and throw the hot chocolate in there. But for some reason lately it seems to have an odd aftertaste. Like protein powder or something that I'm just not digging.

So I'm staring at my packet of Hot Chocolate mix for my evening meal, groaning at the thought of using it as coffee/mocha yet again. Then it hit me... Make a shake. And then it hit me even harder... Peanut butter cup shake!

Ingredients:
1 packet Medifast Hot Chocolate
1 Tbsp PB2 powder
6 ice cubes
2-4 ounces of water, depending on how thick you want your shake

Blend the ice in a personal blender until all chunks are gone. Add water, hot chocolate and peanut butter powder and blend until smooth.

Servings: 1
1 Medifast meal and 1/2 optional snack

3 comments:

  1. That's so great that the hot chocolate can be turned into a shake! I seriously love PB2 so much. I plan on always having it around even after the Weight Loss phase is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this idea... I also will take a laughing cow cream cheese wedge the Plain cream cheese flavor.. ( not the original one) and add a wedge to my shake and its yum...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this with my hot cocoa packets too! I am not fond of the MF cocoa made hot, I like it as a shake. In addition to the tablespoon of PB2, I add 15g of Walden Farms fruit spread (whichever flavor I am in the mood for that day - raspberry, strawberry, blueberry - They are ALL good!). YUM! I seriously LOVE my shakes this way. Love, love, love! :)

    ReplyDelete